A non-drowsy cough formula to:
- Clear blocked or runny nose
- Help expel mucus from your chest more easily
- Relieve heavy, chesty coughs
Use this product for:
- To relieve heavy, chesty coughs by helping to clear mucus from your chest more easily
- To clear a blocked or runny nose
Who can use this product:
Adults and children over 12 years.
1 dose every 4 hours as necessary. No more than 6 doses in 24 hrs.
Each 5mL of Oral Liquid contains:
Guaiphenesin is used for the relief of a mucus cough. It works by thinning the mucus to loosen chest congestion which helps to cough it up and get it off your chest.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
This product also contains saccharin, benzoates, sorbitol (21g/60mL).
Does NOT contain sugar or colour.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tighten cap after use to engage child resistant closure.
Store below 30°C.
If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not use this product:
- If cap seal is broken or missing
- For children under 12 years
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking anti-depressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
Where to Buy