A non-drowsy formula for relief of:
- Blocked Nose
- Runny nose
Use this product for:
- blocked or runny noses
Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Every 4 hours as necessary. Maximum in a day: 6 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
This medicine should not be taken for longer than a few days in adults, or 48 hours in children, except on medical advice
Each tablet contains:
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C in a dry, dark place.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years
- If perforated section is broken or missing or if tablet foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking antidepressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
Where to Buy