Fast, effective, formula for the relief of:
- Strong body aches & pain
- Sore Throat
- Blocked Nose
- Runny nose
Use this product for:
- headaches and fever
- body aches and pains
- blocked/runny noses
Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Every 4-6 hours as necessary. Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
This medicine should not be taken for longer than a few days in adults, or 48 hours in children, except on medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
Paracetamol is an analgesic that is thought to inhibit a pain-transmitting enzyme produced in the brain. Paracetamol works to relieve headaches and other body aches and pains. Paracetamol also helps reduce fever .
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C in a dry, dark place.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- For children under 12 years
- If you have taken paracetamol
- If carton seal is broken or missing or if tablet foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking anti-depressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
Where to Buy - 24 & 48 PACK TABLETS
Where to Buy - 10 & 20 PACK TABLETS